Florence Markets and Deli’s
Florence’s fresh food the way the locals buy it
Pay a visit to one of Florence’s most vibrant marketplaces and get to know it the way locals do. See locals shop for their daily meals and witness how every stand at the grower’s market displays a selection of mouthwatering products. We’ll make stops at local farmers’ stands and check out fresh buffalo mozzarella, ricotta, and other cheeses. We’ll taste cured Tuscan prosciutto sliced by hand, fresh bread, and roasted porchetta.
- Explore Florence’s most Vibrant Market
- Sample Locals Foods from Regional cheese to delicious Crostini
- Experience Florence’s food culture like a local
- Tour Style: Food & Market Visit, Local Life & Culture,Heritage & History
- Inclusions: All Tastings, Expert Guide
- Exclusions: Items of a personal nature and tips and gratuities for the guide.
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Meeting Point: Church of Sant’Ambrogio
- Starting Time: 10.00am
- Ending Point: Market of Sant’Ambrogio
What does your guide Alberto think of this tour?
You shouldn’t miss this tour because: fresh food simply tastes better! This is the best way to get to know your way around a typical market the way the locals do.