Florence foodies walk
The perfect introduction for food-lovers
Get ready for the perfect introduction to Florence, especially if you like food! Our tour begins at a delightful food store specialising in earthy truffles, where we’ll enjoy a glass of Prosecco with a truffle panini. Visit a local olive oil boutique. We’ll learn about the history of Florence’s local and regional cuisines while exploring the city’s small alleyways and walking through charming local suburbs.
- Gain insight into the best local food stores, restaurants and wine bars
- Sample delicious local fare including earthy truffle, gelato, Prosecco, local wine, cheese & breads
- Learn about local extra virgin olive oil
- Relax with a glass of famous chianti with a taste of Tuscan Prosciutto
- Gain insight into the best local food stores, restaurant
- Tour Style: Food, Local Life & Culture, Heritage & History
- Inclusions: All Tastings, Expert Guide
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Meeting Point: At the column in Piazza della Repubblica
- Starting Time: 03.00 pm
- Ending Point: Piazza della Repubblica
What does your guide Alberto think of this tour?
You shouldn’t miss this tour because: food is an important part of Italian culture and Tuscany has a great many specialties to offer!