Florence Wine Tour
It’s wine o’clock! Enjoy a late afternoon stroll around Florence to discover our famous Tuscan red wines, including chianti classico, along with a selection of equally delicious white wines. Enjoy an ‘aperitivo’, the pre-dinner drink favoured by locals. This fun and informative tour is a great way to begin your evening and get a solid introduction to delicious Tuscan wines.
- Enjoy an aperitif at a local neighbourhood
- Sample Tuscan Wines and local cocktails
- Taste delicious snacks that pair perfectly with your drinks
- Experience a truly local way of getting the evening started
- Tour Style: Food & Market Visit, Local Life
- Culture, Heritage & History
- Inclusions: All Tastings, Expert Guide
- Group size: Max 12 People
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Meeting Point: Piazza della Repubblica
- Starting Time: 5.30 pm
- Ending Point: Piazza della Repubblica
What does your guide Alberto think of this tour?
You shouldn’t miss this tour because: wine is an important part of Italian culture! Wine tasting is surely the best way to round off the day!